Sunday 29 November 2009

HELLO!

Hello, My name is Hannah and for 100 days I plan to read a chapter of nonfiction each day and write a page about what I have learnt. I will post my findings here so that other people can learn stuff too!

This is a project in conjunction with Josie Long's "One Hundred Days to Make Me a Better Person."

From December 1st, Josie and a group of comedians, writers and musicians will be trying to make themselves better, every day, for a hundred days. Some will be working towards a big project, like learning a language, and others will be doing the same something, like writing a letter each day.

On March 10th, a show is being held to present their experiences at the London Word Festival. The gig will feature a gallery space for people to show off their own projects and all kinds of hi-jinks.

You too can do something for 100 days towards improving yourself. Make yourself friendlier, stronger, wiser or just sillier! Go to http://www.hundreddays.net/ to join in!

I shall post here on December 1st with my first findings!

I hope you all learn as much as I do!

Hannah
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment